addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Clojure Meetup Message Board › Remote clojure job

Remote clojure job

Norman R.
normanrichards
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 32
I saw this posted on houston-clj, so I thought I'd post it here. (I haven't contacted this guy, but I'm assuming there's no such thing as a recruiter who objects to his positions being reposted)

=========

Hey All

First of all, please let me know if I'm not posting in the appropriate forum...I'm currently looking for Clojure developers who are looking for remote positions. Our client, who is based in Atlanta, is interviewing and hiring immediately and would like to set up some interviews with experienced candidates. You can reach me at 770.399.4503 or shoot me an email at alex.cala@principlesolutions.com

Thanks

Alex

Alex Cala
Technical Recruiter | Principle Solutions Group
Five Concourse Parkway | Suite 2700 | Atlanta, GA 30328
Office: 770.399.4503 | Mobile: 716.969.0955
www.principlesolutions.com