addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › Ride on Saturdays

Ride on Saturdays

A former member
Post #: 68
Who wants to start riding on a Saturday instead of Sundays? I'm thinking short rides at a mild to medium pace just to get some exercise. I'm thinking the North part of Shoal Creek to 38th and back and we can meet at Anderson High School off Mesa and Stack roads.
A former member
Post #: 1
I would like that too. I'm out of town until Dec. 7, but i could join you on Dec. 11. Joel S.
Allison
Allison1229
Austin, TX
Post #: 86
Larry, I'll be posting a regular ride on Saturdays very soon. Feel free to send me your suggestions on locations.
A former member
Post #: 69
I was thinking the Shoal Creek run near Anderson Road. We can meet at Anderson High School near Mesa Road and Steck.

A former member
Post #: 70
I would like that too. I'm out of town until Dec. 7, but i could join you on Dec. 11. Joel S.[/Sounds like a plan, 1pm?]

Allison
Allison1229
Austin, TX
Post #: 87
Yeah, I saw your note about that route. I'll need a map or a turn sheet with mileage by email if you want me to consider adding it as a regular ride since I lead all rides not led by another ACA-trained assistant ride leader.

Y'all are absolutely welcome to use the boards to plan impromptu rides, though!