addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board Austin Bicycling Meetup Discussion Forum › Last Shoal Creek Ride of season

Last Shoal Creek Ride of season

A former member
Hello Everyone,
The October 29th ride will be the last one of the season, as Daylight Savings is Sunday, November 4th so the 5th we won't have enough daylight. I wish you all good riding during the winter, hopefully I'll see you on some rides, and we'll restart the series in the spring.

Let me know if y'all want to get together after the ride to celebrate somewhere nearby. I know there's a mexican place Casa Chapala that might be a good choice. Or we could do Starbucks or something else. I am open to suggestions.

Thanks! Ariel