addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board Austin Bicycling Meetup Discussion Forum › Sunday Morning Cedar Park Rides

Sunday Morning Cedar Park Rides

A former member
Post #: 143
Anyone in/near Cedar Park interested in moderate pace (15-18mph) Sunday morning rides? I typically ride Ronald Reagan Blvd, Lime Creek Rd and the Andice Adventure route.
Bill C.
user 59854712
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
I'd be interested. I sometimes ride in groups and sometimes by myself and do the Parmer-Andice ride some Sundays. I normally ride fairly early in the morning.

My pace is 16-18. Low 18's is pushing hard for me on that ride. I was 18.3 for 60 miles last Sunday. That was all I had in the tank.

FYI I live near 183/Spicewood Springs road so I frequently ride in the Jollyville, Great Hills and NW Hills areas.
A former member
Post #: 144
I just got back on the bike two weeks ago after an eight month hiatus, so I'm not up to 60 miles just yet. If you're open to 20-30 miles, I'm game.
Michael B.
user 48371822
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
there is a ride that leaves from pure austin gym at 8:30.. and AJ Cycle has a ride on Sunday
Electric B.
user 219774356
Miami, FL
Post #: 17