addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board Austin Bicycling Meetup Discussion Forum › New Meetup: "Up the Hill to Get Over the Hill" birthday bike ride for Sister

New Meetup: "Up the Hill to Get Over the Hill" birthday bike ride for Sister Skirt!!

Allison
Allison1229
Austin, TX
Announcing a new Meetup for Austin Cycling Meetup!

What: "Up the Hill to Get Over the Hill" birthday bike ride for Sister Skirt!!

When: Saturday, September 25, 2010 7:45 AM

Where: Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop
400 Nueces
Austin, TX 78701
512 473-0222

Holy Smokes, Dionne (@Skirt_1970 on Twitter) will be 40 on Sept 25th.

"What better way to defy it than to get on my bike and tackle some hills in Austin?" she says.

We'll leave from MJ's and she's going to surprise us with some new streets to explore off of 360 and 2222.

Wheels down at 8AM sharp!

Spread the word. Invite your friends and significant others. After the ride we'll hit up Royal Blue Grocery store for canned champagne!

Here is the link for the route - 50 miles with hills, probably roll about 13-14 MPH:
http://www.livestrong...­

Anyone intimidated by the hills or extra miles on this one can check with your humble leader (Allison) before the ride about shortening options. (Who the heck knows how fast I can make 50 miles this week?) I'm happy to lead a "B" group but ping me at least a day ahead of time to discuss it.

See more on Facebook:
Facebook invitation for this event

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­