This month's meetup will feature Reagan Pugh who is a talented keynote speaker and workshop facilitator. Reagan is constantly inspiring our team to do their best work and we're super excited for him to lead this session on psychological safety.
We now know that the highest performing teams focus on creating an environment where people feel a strong sense of safety and belonging - even when they fail, miss the mark, or have a particular weakness. Researchers from Google found that individuals on teams with higher psychological safety:
• are less likely to leave
• they’re rated as effective twice as often by executives
• they bring in more revenue
• they’re more likely to harness the power of diverse ideas from their
In this interactive session we'll explore:
• What psychological safety is and what it isn't
• Reflect on where your team currently stands
• Create a plan for you to improve the psychological safety of your team
Please join us and feel free to bring your whole team!