addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Food and Wine Lovers Message Board › Meetup details changed: More seats available for Vespaio!

Meetup details changed: More seats available for Vespaio! Please Read Carefully!

Derek S.
user 10022420
Austin, TX
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Austin-Food-and-Wine-Lovers/events/96612992/­

When: Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:00 PM

Where: Vespaio
1610 S Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78741
512 441 7746

RSVP limit: 43

I want to thank you for the strong interest in Vespaio.  In the past, we averaged 20+ RSVPs for dining events.  We are now averaging 40+ RSVPs.  I appreciate your support! 

In return, I have contacted Vespaio and reserved their Private Dining Room (capacity 18) to accommodate those who were on the Wait List.  We'll figure out who sits where on event day.

Per my usual request as a courtesy to your fellow members, if you know you will not or cannot attend, please update your RSVP asap.  I want to give those who wish to join the opportunity to dine with us.

I look forward to wining and dining with you in Italy to kick off 2013!

Ciao!

Derek