SXSW 3D Printing Startup Meetup!
There's going to be a lot of hardware events at SXSW Create (http://sxsw.com/interactive/create) this year so this one will focus specifically on 3D Printing startups! 3D printing is here to stay and the industry is growing exponentially in all sorts of interesting ways. Come ask questions for the panel of entrepreneurs in the industry and meet others involved in the world of 3D printing!
5:00p Panelists featuring:
* Laura Bosworth of TeVido BioDevices (http://tevidobiodevices.com) (3D printing tissue)
* Anjan Contractor of Systems and Materials Research Corp (http://www.nasa.gov/directorates/spacetech/home/feature_3d_food.html#.UvqnDHnoZhA) (3D printing food)
* Matthew Fiedler of re:3D (http://www.re3d.org) (3D printing large-format plastic)
* Levi Lalla of piq Chocolates (http://piqchocolates.com) (3D printing chocolate)
* Ian Ferguson of Formlabs (http://formlabs.com) (3D printing high-res plastic)
6:00p meetup adjourned!
Call to Action
If you'd like to sponsor this meetup please contact me! If you're interested in Austin Hardware Startups (http://www.meetup.com/Austin-Hardware-Startup/), help spread the word!
Massive thanks to Aaron and SXSW Create (http://sxsw.com/interactive/create) for providing meeting space.
Also, you should probably follow @atxhw on twitter (https://twitter.com/atxhw) to stay in the loop on meetups!
Go to Attendee List