addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Lean Startup Circle Message Board › Follow-up from Lean Stack meetup

Follow-up from Lean Stack meetup

Ash M.
user 4544507
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Thanks for attending Tuesday night (if you were there).

Yes there was a lot of new information to share and I had to cut out half of it.

If you'd like to dive deeper into the lean stack, I'm writing a series of posts
in the coming weeks.

The first is out today: http://www.ashmaurya....­

Some of you also inquired about tools/posters availability. This work will eventually
be built into the online tool but for now we're iterating just with the jumbo posters.
If you'd like to order posters for yourself, drop us a note at team@spark59.com.

We get them through a TX-based company and they are laminated which let you
either use post-its or directly write on them.

Cheers,

Ash
Brian P.
brianpiercy
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
Thanks very much, Ash. Definitely looking forward to the deep dives.

FWIW, if your audience has experience with "spreading the gospel" in established organizations, I would be interested in the perspective. Improving my company's conservative culture is a must-have.

Thanks again.
-BJP