Austin Liberty Coalition Message Board › SUMMER PLANS for your TEEN? Check out FREEDOM 101
|A former member||
Check out FEE's (Foundation for Economic Education) Freedom 101 seminar for ages 14-18. Freedom 101 will be held at Colorado Christian University in Denver from June 15-19. SCHOLARSHIPS available to cover housing, meals & lectures! You just cover travel expenses!
This year's topics include
- The Freedom Philosophy
- Markets and Prices
- Development of Freedom in Western History
- Competition and Monopoly
- Foreign Aid
- Liberty & the American Founding
- Government Regulation & Free Enterprise
- Can the Free market Protect the Environment?
- The Growth of Government in the US
- The Economic Crisis
- Money & Inflation
- Liberty & Character
Hey, college seminars, too!