A Network Group for sales professionals in the Austin Market looking to exchange information, express views and share their insights on selling strategies, CRM, marketing trends, sales process and technology. And pass a few referrals.
We meet at 7:45 and have a hard start at 8:00AM. We end approximately at 9:15.
1. Intro (Elevator)– 15 to 30 seconds (max) on who you are, what you do. Clean, concise. And great practice.
2. Ask – Something you need. A referral or service.
3. Connect for "give" to shared at the end of the meeting
4. Pass to the next Member
All share and then floor is open to share a:
5. Best Practice – Something you learned or best practice during the last two weeks that worked or didn't (!) from a sales perspective ---- and /or
6. “Stuck” - Share a “Stuck” where we collectively can work to solve a sales issue, problem or account where you are “stuck”.
Post Meeting Connections
7. Give - one on one post meeting interaction
I appreciate all your attendance and participation. Let me know if there is anything else that you think might be helpful.