Yes, this is a bit last minute but I thought this sounded like a blast and see if anyone else wanted to join in.
Underdog Entertainment is hosting a Sunday Funday boat party on Lake Travis and they just decreased the prices due to making it BYOB, which is a plus for me. So for $30 bucks , we can get on the lake for 4 glorious hours to soak up some sun, party it up with a DJ on board and cool down in this damn Austin heat.
* This is a public event and not something that is being put together by this group.We are just getting a group of people together to join in on the festivities and there will be people on the boat outside of MEETUP.If your coming, you are responsible for buying your own ticket.There are two different boats so please double check which ticket your buying. Tickets do have to be purchased before the start of the boat party. Any refunds will have to go through the company ( if they refund at all) and not by me. Sorry but I am actually not throwing this shindig just attending:)
I will be buying the BEACH FRONT TICKET
You can check it out here: http://underdogpartys.com/
Time: 4:00 P.M- 8:00 P.M. - Boat Party
* They are requiring people to meet at the dock starting at 3 P.M. to check in.
* It's about 40 minutes away from Central Austin, so you should be back in Austin by 9. Lots of time to still make it to bed early and be refreshed for Monday:)
What to bring:
- Drinks and Food
- Floatie! You will definitely need it!
- Swimsuit- best to have it on before you get on the boat.