addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Escapades - Social & Sports Group Message Board Promote a buisness, local deals or coupons › Pure Austin Discount - $15 for 10 visits + fee discount

Pure Austin Discount - $15 for 10 visits + fee discount

Kym
user 33710922
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
I'm posting this a few times, but I was really pumped to save some cash and this is a great gym.

I just joined this group, but wanted to share this deal with everyone. Have been wanting to join Pure Austin but the initial fee was holding me back. This offer is available for the next week or so on Travelzoo (or until they sell out).

For $15, receive 10 passes to Pure Austin Fitness, regularly $150.
Also save $75 on the regular sign-up fee when you sign up by March 31

http://www.travelzoo....­