addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Friends and Fun Message Board › New Meetup: Fair Game

New Meetup: Fair Game

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Austin Social Group!

What: Fair Game

When: Saturday, January 15, 2011 6:00 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Okay fellow hunting and cooking enthusiasts, here is a chance to sample natures renewable goodness, UNCLE TED STYLE!!! That means NO TOFU allowed!!! I will host a wild game potluck dinner at my place and we will enjoy the bounty of natures goodness! If you have been blessed to hunt and like to share your harvest and show off your culinary skills, this is the event for you.

Venison, Elk, Buffalo, Turkey, Cornish Hen, Quail, WILD Boar, Waterfowl, Pheasant. Pick one and do your magic. I am offering Red Deer (Elk) Chile.

Limited seating available. Who's in?

After all the RSVP's are in I will send you my address 3 days before the event.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­