addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Friends and Fun Message Board › Spammers on the site

Spammers on the site

Joni
Joni45
Group Organizer
Austin, TX

I assume you all have experienced these spammers already. For those of you who have not, please be aware that people log on (usually women) then tell you about a great deal. A copy of the "deal" is below. If you see these, please report to me or another organizer so we can remove the message and the person. DO NOT OPEN ANYTHING in these "great offers".

EXAMPLE:

Melissa's idea:
"Great deal dont turn down!"

I was shopping online the other day and found an amazing offer.
Its for a Macys gift card. Since the xmas rush is over Macys is
now giving away this special coupon to get everyone back into
their stores. All you have to do is go here
http://quicklinkz.inf...­ and they'll send it to you. I
just got mine and it works great. Heres the url again so you
can get yours before they run out!

DO NOT OPEN LINKS....report to me and I'll deal with it.
Thanks!
Joni