December 1 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
It's time for our 6th “Holiday Potluck and Strum-a-Long,” on Thursday, December 1! As many of you know, it's our tradition to have a social gathering in December, rather than a regular meeting in at the Memorial United Methodist Church (MUMC) gym.
Some things to know about the December 1st Holiday Potluck and Strum-a-Long:
1) The party is from 6:30 - 9:00pm, giving us a nice amount of time to mingle, nosh, and play music.
2) There is plenty of free parking in the Moose Lodge's parking lot and on the street in front. The Moose Lodge has a bar area in the front, but our event space is accessed through a side door on the right/in the parking lot.
3) Children are welcome. There's plenty of space so bring along friends and family!
4) Feel free to bring a snack, appetizer, meal, dessert, or soft drink, to share. Please remember to take home any leftovers, your serving dish, etc.
5) The Moose Lodge has a full cash bar available for beer, wine, and spirits (cash or credit card). There is NO cover charge for the party and drink purchases are totally optional.
6) Because the Lodge offers a cash bar, we CANNOT bring in any beer, wine, or spirits. We CAN bring our own soft drinks.
7) We'll project the chord charts for our repertoire of Christmas songs from years past and at the November meeting; feel free to get familiar with those on our Music Library Page.
8) We will have an open mic portion of the party. Feel free to prep a song, holiday-themed or not. Perform it yourself and/or lead the group in playing/singing along with you!
9) We'll have our t-shirts (new ones, too!) available for purchase - they're $15 each, and we prefer cash. Checks can be made payable to either Jen Richardson or Bob Guz.
For more information go to: