addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Geeks and Gamers Message Board › Does anyone here play Dust: Tactics?

Does anyone here play Dust: Tactics?

Zane M.
user 55059252
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
So I have been playing Dust: Tactics on and off with a few friends, but I am looking to expand my playing field and possibly set up a supported event. If you play, feel free to go to http://www.facebook.c...­ and hit me up. For those of you who don't know this game, it is a stream-lined, fast-paced miniatures game that is based in an alternate history WWII. In it, the Axis has discovered alien technology that has been appropriated by both the Allies and the Sino-Soviets (now a separate faction). The models are amazing, and there isn't the need for all of that time-consuming measuring. Feel free to contact me if you're just interested in trying it out, as I have enough pieces for an Allies and Axis army.
A former member
Post #: 28
I don't play but I'm a big fan of Steam/Diselpunk and just got the medium assault walker to decorate my shelf. I'm a big papercraft builder and have been working on a series of Dust-inspired walkers (and a WWII era Metal Gear!) if you are interested in seeing pics! I love all the Dust vehicle designs but they are a bit pricey (though cheaper than Warhammer!)
A former member
Post #: 30
Also, I just found out about Gear Krieg. There are some seriously awesome alt-history WW2 era vehicles from that series as well.