addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Geeks and Gamers Message Board › New Kickstarter game - Slaughterama!

New Kickstarter game - Slaughterama!

Johann
JohannTX
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 105
Reposting from a message I received:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys, My name’s Rob Westrick. I’m a graphic designer and avid gamer out of Kansas City who has made a great new boardgame called SLAUGHTERAMA! It is a multi-player game that is quick to learn and play in which you play as a hero vigilante, out to rid the world of evil…who is also the clerk his own medieval Gas-n-Go.

http://www.kickstarte...­

Right now I am trying to spread awareness of my Kickstarter campaign and I could use your help! Would you be able to forwarding this info to the rest of your gaming group? I would be forever grateful if you did!

Thanks!
Rob (westrickrobert@hotmail.com)
"If life doesn't offer a game worth playing, then invent a new one."
-Anthony J. D'Angelo