addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Rowing Meetup Group Message Board › Info for tomorrow

Info for tomorrow

Jack G.
user 10029925
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
To everyone who responded to my email that they will be here FOR SURE:

We are located at 1 Trinity Street (Google it), near rhe Four Seasons Hotel, on the Hike & Bike Trail, north side of the lake, east of Congress Bridge. That's at the south end of Trinity St., just keep walking toward the lake. We're surrounded by a construction site.

Parking: usually we can park at the Mexican American Cultural Center, nearby, but the walking bridge over Waller Creek is being rebuilt and is not yet open, so that doesn't work. Meaning it's downtown parking. Find a place on the street along Cesar Chavez, or a paid lot. I'm sorry about that.

I'll be on the deck with a red T-shirt, and a clipboard.

See you tomorrow.