addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Wine Tasters Message Board › Vino 100: Spring Grand Tasting

Vino 100: Spring Grand Tasting

Theda S.
MissTheda
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Greetings Austin Wine Tasters.

Spring is here and so it seems my head is in the clouds. I thought I would be able to join you tomorrow at Vino 100 but it seems I double booked myself and won't be able to make it North after all.

Now that doesn't mean the meetup is cancelled, it just means I need one or two of you to step up and organize for the group on site. All you have to do is check the photos of the RSVP list and arrive 10 minutes early to look out for the other members of the group. Connect people, smile and sip. Easy.

The tasting starts at 1:00pm, so everyone please be on time. It will help you to connect with the group.

Please respond to this email if this person is you. You know who you are. :-)

Have fun tomorrow

Theda

917-627-9342