addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Comedy Night Friday April 2

Comedy Night Friday April 2

A former member
Post #: 1
Writers, step away from your keyboards for a night of fun!

I have spare tickets to attend Cap City Comedy tonight, Friday April 2 at 8 p.m. I’m offering members of this group a pay-what-you-can deal. Tickets are usually $15. Even if you can’t pay anything, come out for a laugh.

Please note that Cap City has 2-drink minimum, and that tab usually comes to about $10.

Email me at webb18 AT sbcglobal.net ASAP.