For purpose-driven solo-entrepreneurs: coaches, consultants, freelancers, work-from-home service providers and small business owners who can relate to any or all of the following:
• Dread trying to condense the richness of what you offer into a "30 second elevator pitch"? (Ever wish you were an accountant because that would be so much easier to explain?)
• Feel like the "odd duck" at most networking events because people don't GET what you do? (Or you feel like you have to hide part of what you do/who you are because you'll be judged as "woo-woo"?)
• Not into the crowded room speed networking thing?
• Tired of events where people are aggressively trying to sell something to you? (Either from on stage or in individual conversations?)
• Wish you could find a networking event focused on connections rather than transactions?
Welcome! This is for you. :)
How are we different?
1. Business and marketing presentations that are relevant to values-based ethical helper businesses, followed by a chance to discuss and apply the topic. (aka - meaningful conversation!) Oh. And no "hard sell" sales pitch.
2. Small tables in a quiet setting. An opportunity to really connect with the people around you.
3. Facilitated discussion instead of awkward small talk. And no endless round of "one minute infomercials"
Ideal for introverts, those of us who can be situationally shy...and everyone craving connection and "realness" in business.