addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

AuthorYOU SALONS for your Book Publishing Success Message Board › Meetup details changed: DEC Gathering for AuthorYOU ...

Meetup details changed: DEC Gathering for AuthorYOU ... Get Ready to Turn Up the Heat

Judith B.
judithbriles
Group Organizer
Aurora, CO
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
https://www.meetup.com/AuthorYOU/events/235661094/­

NOTE ... I need to be in Boston on the 17th ... so I've moved this up ... a week. Since Christmas and New Year's take up the last two Saturday's, it's the only one open. OR ... if the druthers is to push this to January, I'm open.  Let me know.   Judith

When: Saturday, December 10, 2016 9:00 AM

Where: The Book Shepherd's Offices
8122 S. Quatar Circle
Aurora, CO

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.