** YOU’RE INVITED TO JOIN US FOR A FUN HIGH ENERGY ENTREPRENEURS EVENING! ** Limited Spots! Valued at $500 + GST But Early Bookings are FREE!
In this session we'll network, and learn the secrets to set up your personal branding for success. Your personal brand is essential for success with media, Linkedin, speaking and Thought Leadership.
In this series you'll learn Strategies, Ideas and action steps to help you Speak in Public, Write Your Book, Launch your Book and set yourself up as a winning Thought Leader to help attract premium clients on autopilot. In this event series we'll cover step-by-step how to build your celebrity marketing system. Your host is a 16 times best-selling author and publisher!
It’s also a great evening to meet wonderful like-minded people and make new friends and business contacts.
+ ABOUT OUR WONDERFUL EVENING:
Guest Experts: Hana Guenzl, Brand Strategy Architect and Stella Gianotto, Brand Specialist
Speaking in Public is one of the most fun, profitable, liberating and great things we can do as entrepreneurs, and by also Writing a Book, you make yourself even stronger and more compelling.
In this evening, we shall cover:
- How to speak with confidence, overcome the nerves and win hearts.
- Structuring your presentation, approach and how to sound wonderful.
Creating your own wonderful book where you can attract high value customers.
- Make more money, helping others and having fun.
- How to tell your story in your own unique and compelling way.
- Attract media to your wonderful cause so you get thousands of dollars of free airtime.
- Position yourself as the industry go-to expert that everyone just loves.
- FREE Strategies & Powerhouse ideas in a high energy, fun and wonderful place to make new friends and network in style!
+ FREE FROM US TO YOU:
This event is valued at $500 but is our gift to you. We’d love to have you join us and all we ask is that you:
Bring a smile.
Be ready to learn.
Be ready to interact and make wonderful friends.
City Tattersalls,[masked] Pitt Street, Sydney CBD (close to Town Hall Station)
We love helping the business community and greatly appreciate you sharing the word about our workshops, inviting your friends and considering hiring us to help you. If you are a Business Owner on a mission, this may be perfect for you and please RSVP below. If you do book in and if you can't make it, please cancel your booking ASAP so someone can take your spot (as places are limited).
+ CONTACT DETAILS AND YOUR HOST:
Cydney O'Sullivan ([masked])