addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Auto Italia Minnesota Message Board › Your auto Italia Minnesota Organizer is back

Your auto Italia Minnesota Organizer is back

ESSE E.
user 116947172
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Hi All,
I got the Meetup issues straightened out. Of course I now have two identities with Meetup so who knows what might happen in the future. But hey, this is an Italian car related group, so what do we expect. Now all I have to do is check my Yahoo email as well as the Pressenter account on a regular basis.
Marisa & I went to a drive in movie night at the West End shopping center last night which was organized by the local Fiat dealers in conjunction with the Twin City Film Fest. Fun!! It's too bad that there wasn't enough notice to post it on the Meetup Grp.
Ciao,
Ed