• What we'll do
Weekly game night! Come every week to MPB and we'll play games! Eliot always brings a selection from his library, and if there's anything you want to play, you're of course welcome to bring that as well.
• What to bring
Good sportsmanship, childlike wonder, games (optional)
• Important to know
Basic game night etiquette:
- Be nice, be respectful, this is about being a fun, safe space to play games.
- Celebrating a win is OK. Being a sore winner is not. Know the difference.
- Being bummed that you lost is OK. Being a sore loser is not. Know the difference.
- If someone asks for advice, give it to them. If not, let them make their own decisions, even if it's not optimal play.
- Where possible, think about what you're gonna do on your turn during other peoples' turns.