"I want to love you without clutching, appreciate you without judging, join you without invading, invite you without demanding, leave you without guilt, criticize you without blaming, and help you without insulting. If I can have the same from you, then we can truly meet and enrich each other." - Virginia Satir
"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." - Rumi
Hello, my soul sisters and brothers!
You are invited to join our community if you are someone -
• Who is tired of being stuck and lost in the kind of “connections” that surfs around but never goes deeper enough to touch your heart;
• Who is craving for new energies and vital life force to awake and sparkle up your day-to-day life.
• Who is on a quest for true love and connection that sees, hears and accepts you just the way you are.
As a spiritual being living in a human body is a precious gift.
In this life, what is more important and urgent than truly stepping into our fullest potentials and bringing that brilliant life force forward into the world?
You are not alone.
We are here with you.
We are called to support each other as we walk on our own path.
We are here to offer a sacred and safe space for each one of us to open up and to share so you feel connected and supported.
We are here to build a loving community where you begin to remember your greater self and highest potential so you can practice showing up fully in life with your most brilliance and radiance.
• Together, we will find the natural medicine that helps to heal your pain, set you free and awaken your aliveness;
• Together, we will create and embrace that deep, rich connection from heart to heart, from being to being, without any labels in any sort that separate us.
• Together, we will embark the empowering inward journey to a great love that brings you home at any given moment;
With a clear and sacred intention in mind for each workshop, we create and craft our time together with a weave of activities in different formats: gentle fun physical movements and games, deep and rich discussions, guided meditation / reflections, spontaneous mini healing sessions if appropriate, interactive group exercises, and more. You will go home feeling refreshed and renewed, with profound insights, learning and healing that will continue to serve you for years to come.
Our meetups are workshops indeed, not causal social meetings, so everyone is invited to practice and work internally with ourselves and externally with others in the group.
We plan to meet every other weekend (Saturday or Sunday) depending on the availability of the venue and other schedules. We understand this might not be the perfect date for everyone but hope you'll find a way to make it somehow, because we believe each one of you has something valuable to share with us.
1. Dress code: Please wear comfortable clothes in layers. We do some physical exercises or games, plus the room can get a little warm sometimes, then cool off when we are sitting again.
2. Scent-free: We would like to keep our future workshops scent-free so everyone can be comfortable in the shared space. Please refrain from wearing any scented personal care products.
3. Drink: Please bring your own water bottle with lid. Drinking water is available in the back room.
4. Arrival: Please arrive 10 minutes early so everyone can sign in and settle down prior to our opening circle, which normally include an arriving meditation.
5. RSVP: Isn't it a forever mystery that people RSVP a meetup just don't show up without any explanations? In our group, I'm inviting everyone to practice mindfulness and care starting right here. Please only RSVP if you are serious about coming. Also, please make sure to change your RSVP status once you know you won’t make it. Let's do your best.
6. Confidentiality: As we do everything we can to foster the trust and safety in this shared space so each one of us can be comfortable and relaxed to share and open up, we expect each person will respect and maintain the confidentiality of the private contents of others in the group. As a way to support your integration of your own growth and unfolding, you are encouraged to share your own personal experiences but leave out all the identifying material about the other members.
7. Participating and choices: Though we encourage you to join us for each game, activity and discussion so you get the most benefits out of the time together, it is your own choice to participate or pass at any time for any reason. We love you no matter what. It is important for us to practice self awareness and self compassion at any giving time. Also, we are here to hear you so please speak up for any special needs and we will accommodate with our best capacity.
Please feel free to talk to us about any questions and concerns. We'd love to hear you!
Thanks for reading through this long introduction and we look forward to connecting with you soon!