Please read carefully: This event is being hosted by Dave Cervini's newyorksocialnetwork.com ( http://www.newyorksocialnetwork.com/ ) and several of their partner Meet Up groups. The number of people you see registered on your Meet Up represent only a portion of those actually attending. If you have any questions or want to know how many are attending from all groups please contact the event host at [masked]
There is nothing better than the atmosphere, food and drinks at a great Irish Pub to get the conversations flowing. Join us for this SUPER fun night of food and socializing at The Playwright Irish Pub in the heart of midtown. There will be a pre-dinner happy hour and post dinner party. We will be using our famous rotating format so that you will get to sit with all new people at least twice during the evening!
How it works:
- Doors open at 6pm for socializing and drinks at the bar.
- At 6:15pm everyone will pull a number out of our basket and be assigned a random seat where you will have a chance to order from the menu (see menu here) .
- Just before the food comes out you will pull another number out and switch seats.
- At one point during the meal you will have a chance to move again.
- Each time you will be surrounded by a whole new group of people.
- Following the dinner you can head back to the bar for our post dinner event.
How much does it cost? Pay as you go on separate checks
Can I come alone? Yes 98% of those attending will be coming on their own but feel free to invite a friend or coworker.
Dress code: Business casual