PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-PAY ONLY EVENT
Please read carefully: This event is being hosted by Dave Cervini's newyorksocialnetwork.com ( http://www.newyorksocialnetwork.com/ ) and several of their partner Meet Up groups. The number of people you see registered on your Meet Up represent only a portion of those actually attending. If you have any questions or want to know how many are attending from all groups please contact the event host at [masked]
PRE-PAY BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW:
MUST PRE-PAY!!! IF YOU ONLY SIGN UP HERE, THIS DOES NOT RESERVE YOUR SPOT/HOLD YOUR TICKET. YOU MUST CLICK ON THE LINK TO PRE-PAY
Join us for a whole new spin on bringing singles together. Forget the usual cheesy singles nights. W have a sure fire formula that will help spark conversations and connections for today's active single professionals by keeping everyone engaged in the action the entire night! If you are a dynamic, outgoing and active single professional you won't want to miss this exciting event.
Here is how it works..
- Upon arrive you will be given a name tag and what you need to participate in the activities for the evening that are designed to keep you moving, socializing, mixing and mingling the entire night! (doors open at 7:30pm)
- Our hosts will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others in the group as well as explain the activities for the evening.
- There will be activities that you will participate in on your own and in teams. Some activities will last a few minutes and others unfold during the course of your entire time there. Expect to solve puzzles, seek out clues and even participate in some team activities that will earn you credits and prizes as well as get you to interact with as many people as possible.
- There will be a code of conduct (see below) that people will be expected to follow to make the night fun for everyone.
- For those who do not wish to randomly give out their personal information, we will have our special "I'm interested" cards.
What to expect:
- The entire mezzanine level of Legends will be reserved for our group.
- Drink specials
- Music played at conversational levels. Music is all in the background. There will be no dancing (unless you want to!)
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be respectful of others.
- Anyone visibly intoxicated or under the influence of other substances will be asked to leave.
No means No.
- Anyone being rude or disrespectful will be asked to leave.
If you are much older and think you look much younger, think again remember you are still older and most people at this event are probably interested in meeting people within their age range.
- Please no hovering or stalking.
Who is this party for? If you are a single professional in or around the tri state area who is truly single (nothing complicated), open to meeting other singles for possible connections in a fun and casual way and willing to respect the format of our event, this party is for you.
Who should stay away? If you are looking for a quick hook up, are in a relationship or have too many "friends with benefits", are looking for someone more than 15 years older or younger than you or expect to sit on the sidelines and have people come up and talk to you instead of you making an effort don't come.
How long does it last? As long as there are people there. The best time to be there is between 7:30 and 10pm. This is when all the interactive activities occur. This will also be the time that the largest amount of singles will be on hand.
FOR FULL EVENT DETAILS CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW: