PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-PAY ONLY EVENT
Please read carefully: This event is being hosted by Dave Cervini's newyorksocialnetwork.com ( http://www.newyorksocialnetwork.com/ ) and several of their partner Meet Up groups. The number of people you see registered on your Meet Up represent only a portion of those actually attending. If you have any questions or want to know how many are attending from all groups please contact the event host at [masked]
PRE-PAY BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW:
MUST PRE-PAY!!! IF YOU ONLY SIGN UP HERE, THIS DOES NOT RESERVE YOUR SPOT/HOLD YOUR TICKET. YOU MUST CLICK ON THE LINK TO PRE-PAY
Join us for a casual night of fun and socializing as the sun sets over the Hudson River in Riverside Park Near the Boat Basin Cafe. We'll be rolling out the picnic blankets, fun and games, you provide your own food and beverage. It is a simple, fun and unique way to enjoy NYC in the evening.
What to expect:
- A few dozen easy going members and friends gathering on the grassy area next to the 79th street Boat Basin Cafe on the Hudson River. (we'll provide the blankets)
- Our staff members will be on hand ready to welcome you and introduce you to others in the group.
- We will have several ice breaker games with prizes plus a few fun things for you to participate in like, Frisbee, Bocce Ball, cup stacking race, egg toss, card games and more!
- As the sun sets you can sit back and relax, socialize and participate in the games.
- Bring your own food and beverages. If bringing "adult" beverages you will need to be very discrete. Adult beverages are available within 50 yards of where we will be at the Boat Basin Cafe.
How it works:
- Register by clicking on the link provided and we will send you very specific directions on where to meet us in the park.
- When you arrive we will sign you in and explain the flow of the evening and introduce you to others at the party.
- Bring your own food and drinks if you would like. There are several restaurants, deli's and diners at 79th and Broadway (the subway stop)
- Hang on the blankets, play the games or walk over to the boat basin for an adult beverage.
- After the sun sets your can head out or join the group at the boat basin cafe.
Cost: $10 donation goes for the staffing, blankets, games and prizes. It also means that you are more likely to show up!
Please Note: The best time to get there will be between 6:30pm-7:30pm for maximum socializing and the games.
What if it rains? If the weather is bad we will reschedule or cancel and send refunds.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: Most people will be coming from work so business casual. We will ask that you remove your shoes when walking on the blanket.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
FOR FULL EVENT DETAILS & TO RESERVE YOUR TICKET, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW: