GET YOUR TICKETS: https://qtev.co/2NtQB1c
Whether it’s by train, cab or broomstick, make sure you’re in the Village for this year’s NYC Halloween Parade. Quiet Events will surely be there! You’ll find us dancing in the parade with our headphones on! We’ll have two music stations bumping the most coolest and ghouliest jams, so there’s no doubt that this will be a seriously wild and unique night! This is a MUST do!
Uh, no offense to them but we won’t be with the general public. WE HAVE OUR OWN SECTION! This means we are not squished in with hundreds of people; we’ll have free range in the street to do just about whatever we want and we do some silly things! Make sure to save some dance moves for when we flash[mob] the onlookers and news media!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: WE’LL BE MEETING BY THE ENTRANCE AT DOMINICK STREET AND VARICK STREET* STARTING AT 5:30 PM. TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE EMAILED A SPECIAL PERMIT THAT WILL GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE AREA BEFORE THE EVENT TIME. YOU CANNOT ENTER PAST 6:15 PM, NO EXCEPTIONS.
*Please note that location can move up or down a couple of blocks.
Your Two Music Channels:
Green Channel: Top 40 Dance Hits
Blue Channel: 90’s, 2K and Hip Hop
Your Experience Includes:
• A Pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Participate in the famous NYC Halloween Parade
• Glow in the Dark gear
• Party in Quiet Events’ own section of the parade!
• Costumes recommended!
• If parade is canceled due to weather, full refunds will be issued
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Search for more events: https://www.quietevents.com/