Please read carefully: This event is being hosted by Dave Cervini's newyorksocialnetwork.com ( http://www.newyorksocialnetwork.com/ ) and several of their partner Meet Up groups. The number of people you see registered on your Meet Up represent only a portion of those actually attending. If you have any questions or want to know how many are attending from all groups please contact the event host at [masked]
Heidelberg German Restaurant has been serving up German specialties since 1936. It is one of the only remaining businesses from the once thriving Germantown section of Manhattan. Join us for an authentic German dinner, socializing and beer in an atmosphere that will make you think that you are in Munich!
Here is how it works...
1. Make your reservation
2. Check out their menu http://www.heidelberg-nyc.com/menu/
3. Arrive at 7pm for cocktails at the bar.
4. 7:30pm seating for dinner
5. Order what you would like off the menu At the end of the meal we will collect only for what you ate plus the tax, 20% tip PLEASE BRING CASH ONLY.
5a. A $10 fee is collected for the organizers meal
6. At at least one point during the meal we will all randomly switch seats so that you will sit with others in the group.
Can I come alone? Yes 99% of those attending will likely be on their own.
Dress code: Business casual
What to expect: 10-15 members and friends coming together for a great meal and conversation. Most likely 20's - 40's with some 50's?