PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-PAY ONLY EVENT
Please read carefully: This event is being hosted by Dave Cervini's newyorksocialnetwork.com ( http://www.newyorksocialnetwork.com/ ) and several of their partner Meet Up groups. The number of people you see registered on your Meet Up represent only a portion of those actually attending. If you have any questions or want to know how many are attending from all groups please contact the event host at [masked]
PRE-PAY BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW:
MUST PRE-PAY!!! IF YOU ONLY SIGN UP HERE, THIS DOES NOT RESERVE YOUR SPOT/HOLD YOUR TICKET. YOU MUST CLICK ON THE LINK TO PRE-PAY
Let's face it, It is a pain deciding on what the best New Years Eve Party is for you. There are hundreds of choices that have a vast array of pricing and packages. It is our mission to put together an evening that you won't forget and will be glad to have attended for a great price.
What to Expect:
- The Playwright Irish Pub is a cozy Irish Pub that is decorated to the nines for the holidays. It's not a fancy/trendy lounge, it's a friendly Irish Pub with a warm atmosphere. It is not a dive bar.
- We have the entire 2nd floor lounge reserved for our group. There is a bar/lounge section for mixing and mingling and a separate room for dancing.
- We will have hot and cold appetizers starting at 9:30pm while they last.
- Our NYSN staff will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others in the group.
- We will have ice breaker games with prizes so that you'll get to meet others at the party.
- Music will be played at conversational levels until we start dancing. Classic party tunes, pop, rock, dance, hip hop, etc.
- Coverage of the Time Square festivities will be on over 2 dozen screens.
- Champagne toast at midnight.
- Not overcrowded. We will limit attendance to make it comfortable for everyone there. We don't want a hot sweaty/atmosphere. The room holds 145 people comfortably but we will only sell 125 tickets.
- Mandatory coat check $3 per item
Why should I go to this party?
If you want to come to a casual and relaxed party with no attitudes this is it. Almost everyone attending will be coming on their own but all will have a connection through our group so you will feel like you are with family & friends.
Casual, friendly and lively. Dress up or be more casual, just be comfortable. We'll have cocktail music playing when you arrive and step up the tempo as the evening gets closer to midnight. We'll have 2 fun ice breaker games with prizes so that you get to meet as many people as possible. We'll have the place decorated to get you in the mood plus hats, noisemakers and other party favors to help ring in the new year.
What it is not:
This is not a "pack 'em in", hot sweaty and loud drunkfest. There are plenty of other parties with open bar packages for that.
At this event we expect that most will be in their mid to late 20's - 40's. If you are interested in an older group please check out our 45+ New Years Eve Party at The World Bar. Now, if you are in that older demo and all your NYSN friends are younger, you are certainly welcome, just be prepared that most of the room will be younger.
Cost: $40 until 12/27. Then $50/$40 (12/27-12/31 if still available). That includes: the room rental, DJ fee, host fee, hot and cold appetizers while they last, party favors, games, prizes taxes and gratuities. This is a cash bar so drink or don't drink at your own pace. NO TICKETS SOLD AT DOOR.
FOR FULL EVENT DETAILS, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW: