*PURCHASE AT - https://bit.ly/2xz819j
*PREPAY ONLY EVENT. Tickets will NOT be sold at door.
It’s Friday night in New York City and you definitely need to enjoy a night out that’s worth it. Sure, you can head to the bar, but you could do that any night. Take Friday happy hour to the sea and hop aboard our sunset yacht cruise!
Grab your friends or come alone and get ready to enjoy an experience you won't forget! Sail through the city and take in the sights while you enjoy music and drinks for the night. The start to your weekend awaits you on our Friday NYC happy hour cruise!
Mix, mingle, drink & dance the night away with a panoramic view of the NYC skyline, Statue Of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Freedom Tower etc. on a 100 ft, 2-deck private yacht.
This is a multi-Meetup and very popular event! 150+ already prepaid! It will SELL OUT so if you'd like to attend, please get your ticket ASAP.
* Live DJ & Dance Floor (DJ Plays All The Top Hits)
* All Ages (21 & Over) Are Welcome To Attend
* About 75% Come Alone So Don't Worry If You're Coming By Yourself!
* 2 Fully Stocked Cash Bars So You Can Enjoy Amazing Cocktails
* Dress Code - Neat and/or Stylish - No Tank Tops, Gym Wear Or Hats
* A Wide Assortment Of Food Is Available For Purchase On The Yacht
* Please Arrive No Later Than The Listed Event Start Time
*50% off limited tickets available for $25 ($50 otherwise). Price will go up as event gets closer, so get yours today!
• The boat will sail rain or shine! The boat has two levels. The main level is enclosed and there is an outside deck on the second level. Boarding starts at 6:45pm and boat departs by 7:15pm.
• There is paid parking at the marina, or you can try to find parking on the street. To get street parking, please arrive early to look around. By subway, take 6, N, R lines to 23rd Street, walk 4 blocks east - the Marina will be in front of you.
• You must get your ticket in advance. RSVPing without pre-payment will not get you into the event. We're expecting a sell out.
*PURCHASE HERE (NOT sold at door) - https://bit.ly/2xz819j