What we're about
We are women in the general Naperville/Aurora/Wheaton/Bolingbrook area who have reached that beautiful milestone of 50 candles on our birthday cakes; Women who want to actively share in seeking a healthy lifestyle while having lots of fun and developing close and long-lasting friendships; Women who are strong, empowered and ready to take on all the crazy adventures that life has to offer.
Our desires are unlimited. Our events are upbeat, sometimes crazy, sometimes thought provoking but always fantastic because we are experiencing them together. Free concerts in the park, garden tours, healthy cooking, gab-fests, bunco, movies, restaurant openings, plays, musicals are just a few of the events we enjoy.
It's all about the power of REAL female friendships.
1. I will submit new membership dues of $10.00 within my first 30 days with group and I will pay $10.00 annual dues by January 31st. (payable to Laurie or Annette). Dues cover the cost of the website.
2. I will actively participate. I will attend at least one event a month; I will suggest/host events; I will share ideas, knowledge, and skills with others; I will support all members. I understand that this is an active group, and that by not attending my membership can be terminated.
3. I will maintain accurate RSVP's. My NO is just as important as my YES. I understand that this is part of active participation and by not consistently providing RSVP's, I am impacting the group and my membership can be terminated
4. I will commit to a YES RSVP. As a courtesy to my host, if I sign up, I will show up. I understand that while emergencies do occur, frequent last minute cancellations have a negative impact on the group and my membership can be terminated.
5. I will not solicit. While I may be a member of other groups, sell fantastic products, or launching a new career, this group is a safe zone.
Members who are unable to meet these terms will be notified and dropped from the group.