Jill Levers made her first journey to Peru to experience Ayahuasca in 2007. During her second ceremony she received the call to dedicate her life in helping heal and transform humanity and Mother Earth. In 2008, she began the journey of opening the Nimea Kaya Ayahuasca Healing Center in the Peruvian Amazon and has been serving as a bridge between the western world and the traditional lineage of the Shipibo culture ever since. She has helped facilitate Ayahuasca ceremonies for hundreds of people from around the world where she has witnessed deep healing and profound spiritual awakening and transformation in their lives. Jill is also a co-founder the Selva Sprit NGO Association which focuses on reforestation, indigenous culture preservation and local health programs. Jill's passionate exploration into the consciousness shift that humanity is now traversing has strengthened her mission in assisting others heal and awaken.
Jill will be sharing:
1. Her first experiences with Ayahuasca and how it produced a complete transformation in her life which guided her to open an Ayahuasca Healing Center in the Peruvian Amazon.
2. Shipibo Shamanism and how their use sacred plants and medicine songs are used to heal those they work with.
3. How Ayahuasca can help relieve and heal issues such as trauma, addiction, depression, anxiety, PTSD and varying medical ailments.
4. Integrating the Ayahuasca experience and how participants can maintain the long term benefits.
5. How Ayahuasca is catalyzing a great spiritual awakening and helping lead humanity into a new harmonious paradigm on Earth.
In addition, our members will be invited to attend a retreat in Peru in late October! Learn more on her website: www.nimeakaya.org
As organizer, I am very excited about this meetup and hope you can all make it. As usual, I ask a $3.00/person ($5/couple) donation to pay the room rent at Crystal Visions. There is limited seating so please RSVP soon for this special event. See you there! -Don