UPDATE: Ok guys. I see that people still want to go to Oozlefinch. So we will! We will at least go for an hour or two BUT bring your bathing suit and we will decide what to do if it gets ungodly hot. Paradise ocean club is $10 to get in and has a pool & beach access, and the free beach is right next door as well. So we have our choice of where to go. I cannot stress enough though that you dress in cool attire and bring water, chairs, canopy if you have it, anything you might need! 😊
A nice day outside with games & more!
Just looking to have a fun day outdoors and not spend a ton of $$! Children are welcome!
1. You’re welcome to bring some food/non alcoholic drinks if you’d like!
2. Bring any games you have! It can be board games, football, cornhole, frisbee etc!
3. There is a beach nearby if anyone would like to go (there is also paradise ocean club as well).
4. It will most likely be hot so dress accordingly! Sun screen, light clothes, cooling attire.
5. Bring canopies, tents, chairs, tables etc if you have any!
Let me know if I missed anything. 😊