B.A.R.S.N.O.B.s are: Broads (of a certain) Age (with) Refined Sensibilities eNjoying Oustanding Beverages. If you are female, over 35, and enjoy quality beverages and snacks at downtown OKC's better bars, and good conversation with fellow well-established professional women, this group is for you. We'll meet once a month after work at places like the art museum, Ludivine, the Skirvin, and more. Suggestions for meeting places are gladly accepted. Group size will be kept small to facilitate better conversation.
• 35-and-over women only. Sorry, no husbands/boyfriends, etc. and no children - our goal is to promote quiet, adult conversation.
• Group size is limited to 6 to facilitate discussion and give everyone a chance to contribute and be heard. Please do not bring any guests without prior approval from the Organizer.
• No selling or campaigning of any kind is permitted.
• Please RSVP if you plan to attend, and if you need to cancel, please do so at least 24 hours prior to the event. If you RSVP, do not give timely notice of cancellation, and do not attend the event ("no-show") 3 times, your membership will be revoked.
• Your membership may be revoked at the discretion of the Organizer at any time and for any reason.
This Meetup is funded on contributions - if you enjoy our group, please consider donating a few dollars to help defray the cost.
Thank you for checking out our group and we hope to see you at one of our events soon! If you have any questions or comments, please message the Organizer.