Hang out & meet people who like eating out, watching movies, etc.
**Please make your best effort to attend our group events regularly. They're usually once a month
LEGAL DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY INFORMATION:
By joining this group, RSVP'ing to events, and attending events, you are confirming that you have read, understand and accept the following:
1. SAN JOSE FRIENDS AND FUN - 20 to 40'S is a meetup group. Attending events or Trips is voluntary by you as a member. Participation in any activity with us is at your own risk.
2. By joining SAN JOSE FRIENDS AND FUN - 20 to 40'S as a member you agree to indemnify and hold harmless SAN JOSE FRIENDS AND FUN - 20 to 40'S, its organizers, co-organizers, assistant organizers, event hosts, and other members from all claims or liability of every type (including court costs and legal fees) for injury or death to any person or for damage to property, loss of personal property or any other wrongful act arising out of or relating to your participation as a member. This agreement applies to you and to other persons (as your guests) who may accompany you in these endeavors.
3. You also agree to hold the organizers as well as other group members harmless. By participating voluntarily in the group, you expressly waive any and all such claims against each and every other member in the group, including without limitation any and all claims against the group organizer, co-organizers, assistant organizers, and event hosts.
5. Any social events or trip that SAN JOSE FRIENDS AND FUN - 20 to 40'S sponsors and holds will fall also under the same Disclaimer and Liability guidelines listed above.
6. NOTE - Having a safe environment is key to the members of 😊 SAN JOSE FRIENDS AND FUN - 20 to 40'S 😊 so all members are required to Provide & Keep a Current Main Profile Picture of themselves posted at all times so other members can CLEARLY & EASILY identify each other at any of our many events. No Pictures of landscapes, cartoons, flowers, or animals, etc. are allowed as your Main Profile Picture. Please upload at least 1 personal/recognizable photo of yourself to your profile when you join!
7. If you RSVP "Yes" to an event, please change your RSVP to "No" if you find out you can't attend the event. This is just respectful to the group and event location. "No Shows" are frowned upon. And chronic no-shows won't be invited to private events and will not be eligible to become life members. So please be considerate, especially when we have a limited amount of people who can attend and we make reservations.
8. We have a membership fee of $10 yearly donation if you decide you like the group. We use the donations to cover costs and special events. Once you donate to the group you become a contributing member and will receive, on occasion, free drinks, free appetizers, private invites, and will be eligible for prizes at upcoming events.
9. Soliciting- Our group does not welcome soliciting of any nature. Please do not solicit for personal, or business reasons. Promoting for self gain is prohibited.
10. NO SHOWS - If a member RSVP's yes for ANY event and does not attend - this is a No Show. If a member No Shows three times they are subject to removal from the group. If you can't make an event you must change your RSVP to "Not Going". If you are unable to make the change please contact the event host and let them know you can't attend. If you can't reach the event host - please contact the Organizer or the Assistant Organizer,
11. Last Minute Cancellations - We ask all members to cancel their RSVP 24 hours prior to an event. Of course, if there is an emergency we understand.
12. You and your guest are responsible for your own financial obligations incurred while participating with us at events and venues.
13. The Organizer reserves the right to terminate members for non-participation or for other behavior the organizer determines to be detrimental to the group or any of it members.