Blockchain Leadership Matters: Insights from the Token and Blockchain Generation for the Token and Blockchain Generation.
* Do we need leadership in the token economy and blockchain eco-system?
* If so, how do we recognize token and blockchain leaders?
* What do they do differently when compared to current traditional leadership in large centralized organizations, such as Microsoft?
We are offering a leadership roundtable workshop where we will teach and share a simple framework for leadership in the token economy and blockchain eco-system.
Forget about long powerpoints. We want you to have conversations with each other about these topics.
In the process you will meet and work with senior leadership and talent professionals in BC who are passionate about strategic change:
* Jennifer Aberman is well known as a therapeutic counsellor and visual artist in the decentralized blockchain communities. Focusing on how peer to peer microcosm systems affect macrocosm systems, she aims to explore and continue working with various communities to enhance human connection, one block at a time!
* Marianne Wyne is the Lead Consultant for Eclipse’s Organizational Change Management and Business Process Solution practice. Her specialty is designing and implementing distributed transformational leadership models to ensure successful new tech adoption and cultural change in large enterprise. She empowers executives to navigate the realities and dynamics of volatility and continuous uncertainty.
* MaRI Eagar has been actively involved in bitcoin and blockchain technologies since 2013, advising the world’s first bitcoin ATM established in Vancouver, Canada. She designed and implemented innovations in strategy planning and leadership development with executives in organizations such as Deloitte and Barclays. MaRi is writing the world's first book on Leadership Development for the Token and Blockchain Generation.
* Dr Martin Pow is a gifted global leadership and motivational speaker. A master storyteller, Martin is one of the most unusual risk executives you will encounter. He brings practical C-Suite know-how to talent development and is a connector of note.
* Rochelle Fairfield is the Executive Director, Human Data Commons Foundation. An experienced integral coach, she specializes in ethical problems caused by the scaling collection of personal data and best practices in privacy and security.
Whether you are a CEO, founder, leadership and organizational consultant, community leader, blockchain developer, startup team or government leader interested in learning about distributed leadership models, we invite you to attend and network in a meaningful way within the BC Blockchain eco-system.
• Ideas/Word Cloud of community definitions of token and blockchain leadership
• A simple leadership model with content generated by participants
• Tool for facilitating the topics with others
• Arrival and networking from 5pm to 5:30 pm
• Community Update (what is happening, who is new)
• Token and Blockchain Leadership Workshop facilitated by MaRi Eagar and senior professional leadership consultants in BC
• Closing remarks
A big shout out to First Coin Capital for hosting the Leadership Roundtable!
First Coin Capital is a full service ICO/Blockchain advisory firm. They bring together network protocol and token design, blockchain technology development and provide strategic advice on go to market strategies, legal and regulatory considerations, as well as advice on marketing ICOs to crypto and traditional investors.