addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bryan/College Station Atheist & Freethinkers Message Board › New Meetup: Heathen Dog Walk

New Meetup: Heathen Dog Walk

Shamar
Shamar
Group Organizer
College Station, TX
Announcing a new Meetup for Bryan/College Station Atheist & Freethinkers!

What: Heathen Dog Walk
When: Saturday, June 18, 2011 12:00 AM

Where: Lick Creek Park
13600 Rock Prairie Rd
College Station, Te 77845

Several of our dog owning members (me included) have expressed interested in having a dog walk at the park. Lick Creek park is a great park, with over 3 miles of trails, and plenty of room. It's my favorite place to take my dog.

Right now it's just an afternoon dog walk with friends. Right now I set it for noon, but if yall want to change that then feel free to say so in the comments. If others want to have lunch on the trail or something like that, then we can arrange it. I suggest that we discuss it in the comments on the meetup page below....

-Shamar

Check it out!