addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Darren Lee M.
user 27511912
Port Lavaca, TX
Post #: 1
Hi everyone!,

Darren here.I'm originally from Port Lavaca,Tx.I served in the Navy for 4 and a 1/2 yrs.Honorable Discharge!! My 1st command was HC-2 Fleet Angels based in Norfolk,Va and my 2nd command was on the USS Enterprise CVN-65.I was indoctrinated into the "christian faith" (Church of Christ) and held that belief for many years.I don't blame my folks,they only did what they thought was right for me.After studying the "good book" and hearing many sermons,I began having my doubts about the existence of an all-powerful,all-seeing sky daddy.I never questioned anyone about it and just went on with my life.This year, my brother came out to me that he was an atheist and through much discussion and reading a book he'd let me borrow, I,also, became an atheist/apostate.I no longer fear "god" or an imaginary place called Hell.

With that said,my interest are: Xbox 360 games(Halo,mostly),Batman (movies,the Batmobile!!!!,some comics,etc.),bottle cap collecting,reading books from:Dawkins,Hitchens,Harris,Hawking,etc­.I like to go bowling,but haven't done that in awhile :( .I like cats(Dogs are cool!!)too.

I'm glad to be a part of this freethinker group. As much as I like hanging out at Sweet Eugenes on Sundays, I'd like to hang out w/you guys at the Pub or something.Pick me up, I don't drink n drive!!