addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bryan/College Station Atheist & Freethinkers Message Board › The barbecue tomorrow......

The barbecue tomorrow......

Shamar
Shamar
Group Organizer
College Station, TX
This message is going out to everyone in the BCS ATheist &Freethinkers meetup.com group.
To all of those who plan on attending the bbq tomorrow, we have a couple parks in mind to go to, going to look at another park when I get off work tonight. We plan to figure it all out when we get together at Sweet Eugene's House of Java tomorrow morning at 10:30am, take off for a couple hours, get what we need, whatever...and meet at the park.
To those who won't be at the normal meetup at Sweet Eugene's in the morning, but still want to come bbq & hang out with us, call either me (Shamar, at 979-703-4914), or David (515-209-9383), and let us know so we can plan accordingly, figure out what everyone wants to bring, etc...

I hope to see everyone tomorrow,
-Shamar-