photoMentoris- "A diverse artistic community dedicated to a culture of photographic education, sharing and creative tolerance"
Furthering the photographic skill set of our members through our dedicated social networking community at photoMENTORIS B2B sponsored speaker seminars, weekly educational workshops, hands on low cost shoot outs and business networking events. Regardless of your current skill level if you have an honest desire to learn all you can about photography as a hobby or a business then this group offers all you need.
What exactly does photoMENTORIS have to offer?
Free Social Networking and Mentoring Community at photoMENTORIS.com offering forums with free professional photography mentoring, professional image critique, and social image sharing galleries as well as technical forums with detailed tutorials for lighting, retouching and business issues.
Free Events B2B Sponsored
Events where members can meetup, share ideas and techniques, exchange business information, meet with models, studio owners, makeup artists, hair stylists, wardrobe stylists, product reps, and many other industry professional. These mixer events will also allow members to tour various studios and photography related venues around the valley.
•Bi-Annual Seminar Events – Free Events B2B Sponsored
Featuring presentations and lectures from working industry professionals from within the Las Vegas Valley and beyond. These seminar lecture events will deliver fresh relevant lectures, technical demonstrations and question and answer periods with the featured presenter.
• Monthly Open Studio Shoot - minimal registration fee to cover model costs required
Each month photoMentoris will offer its members the opportunity to participate in low cost open model shoots at local studios, outdoor locations and or private mansions. Open Shoots bring participating member photographers together with local and traveling models, makeup artists and hair stylists in a professional working environment where they can network and shoot together to practice new techniques , experiment with various types of studio and location lighting tools such as strobes, speed lights, Fresnel lights, reflectors, soft boxes, beauty dishes and much, much, more. photoMentoris will always provide professional grade lighting equipment for participants use at all photoMentoris hosted events
• Weekly Lighting Workshops – Requires Moderate Registration Fees to cover Instructor, Location, Model and Production Fees
Each week photoMentoris will offer members the opportunity to attend small group workshops led by regional instructors and hosted at local studios and outdoor locations around the valley. Workshops available will include sessions covering a diverse selection of photographic genres and disciplines ie.
* Portraiture for families, individuals, couples, High School Seniors
* Head shots for actors, entertainers and corporate business people
* Fashion including High Couture, Editorial and Catalog
* Model and Photographer Portfolio Development including Beauty, Glamour,
* Retro Pinup, Rockabilly, Car Kulture, Hollywood Glamour
* Abstract and Conventional Art, Smoke, Still life, Street photography, lomography , Film Noir
* Commercial Photography , Stock, Catalog , Still Life, Food & Beverage, Automotive
* Shooting for Publication – Travel, Fashion Beauty and Magazines
photoMentoris will provide all needed models, lighting, locations and key subject props for all photoMentoris hosted workshops