addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston CFIDS and Fibromyalgia Support Group Message Board › JULY Meeting date is 7/10/2012

JULY Meeting date is 7/10/2012

Brian
user 13686636
Boston, MA
Just a reminder:

Our next Boston Fibromyalgia/CFIDS meeting was postponed from tonight to 7/10 because of the holiday.   Our regular meetings will continue to take place the first Tuesday of each month and are from 6-7:30PM, St. Margaret's Conference Center, Conference Room 5.  

Hope to see you then and happy, safe, pain-free 4th!

-Brian
Laura
user 4846038
Natick, MA
Post #: 12
Hope everyone is well.......I might have to work on the 10th......
Laura
user 4846038
Natick, MA
Post #: 13
I hope the meeting went well!!!!!!! I had to work :)
Brian
user 13686636
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
Great meeting with 10 attendees! We miss you. Please feel well, keep up the good work and we hope to see you in August. Congrats on going back to school----Great idea and woo hoo!
Laura
user 4846038
Natick, MA
Post #: 14
I miss you guys too!! But, grateful for employment :) I am feeling "ok"....would like to feel better. I am excited about school!! Woo Hoo!! Hopefully, see you in August!!!