BKK Metaphysics is a group whose mission is to enlighten, educate, and empower by exploring the metaphysical (things beyond the physical). All are welcome!
One of the main goals of this Meet-up is to create a safe, loving and non-judgmental space where everyone can share their thoughts, experiences and views. For this reason, we are giving you the guidelines (based on Paul Ferrini's Affinity Process and adjusted to fit this group) below as gentle reminders for when you attend future Meet-ups. May we all be able to express ourselves in a variety of ways and forms.
1. We are here to listen and respect others' views/opinion, not to judge, rescue or try to fix one another.
2. When our judgments come up about someone, we will be aware of them and bring our attention back to the person speaking.
3. We will not interrupt anyone. We will give the person who is sharing our undivided attention. We will ask questions in a respectful manner and will not engage others in heated argument. We can be passionate about our feelings and thoughts without being discourteous.
4. We will not monopolize the group's time and attention. We will yield the floor to others in the group who have shared less than we have.
5. We will make "I" statements, not "You" statements. We will respect the experience of others.
6. We will share any feelings/thoughts honestly without trying to make others responsible for how we feel.
7. We will treat each other (and ourselves) with kindness and respect.
8. We will remember to smile :) and not take ourselves too seriously.
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members