Inspiration! Success! Let's take action!
Rather than a discussion, tonight's gathering is dedicated to hearing Carey tell us about her beloved Annie and share some treasured memories. Then we'll help Carey go through some of Annie's things and decide what to keep and what she's ready to send on to other good homes. As appropriate, we will take items to be donated with us when we leave.
The group has unstructured socialization from 6:30-7:00. The structured activity begins at 7pm sharp and we do our best to be wrapping it up at 8:30pm.
WHAT TO BRING
• Plastic bags or boxes of various sizes
• Respectful listening skills and willingness to be supportive
• Whatever you want to drink
PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO...
• Come to the group unimpaired
• Silence all cell phones and no texting
• Listen without interrupting each other
• Go for understanding rather than judgment
• Respect confidentiality
• Make no assumptions about the sexual orientation of others
High school and up. Mature topics are sometimes discussed.
Two cats, Max and Quincy, live here
IMPORTANT! GUEST LIST - ALL DRIVERS MUST HAVE ID!
• This is a gated community.
• All drivers must have ID that matches Carey's guest list - this must be given to Carey at least an hour before you arrive.
• If your BLAST name does NOT match what's on your ID, please call Carey at (561)[masked] or (561)[masked] or [masked].
DIRECTIONS from I-95
Woolbright Rd. exit in Boynton
West on Woolbright (past Congress and Military)
One mile past Military Trail is Majestic Isles community
Between Jog Road and Military on the North Side of Woolbright
Stop at the guard gate with your ID
After entering, right at the first stop sign
Proceed to 10732 Royal Caribbean Cir., Boynton Beach, Fl 33437
House numbers are above each garage door
Carey is on the right
PLEASE CARPOOL IF YOU CAN! Four cars can get into Carey's driveway - others must park on the side of the street designated by a sign. Please don't block anyone's driveway or mailbox.
MORE ABOUT THIS LOCATION
Contact Carey: (561)[masked] or (561)[masked] or [masked]
MORE ABOUT THIS DISCUSSION GROUP
Contact Sonya: [masked] -[masked]
MORE ABOUT BLAST
Contact Toni Jr.: [masked]
Or text to Janis at[masked]
PLEASE TAKE OUR QUICK, ANONYMOUS POLLS