Are you tired of in-your-face business card networking?
Are you ready to work smart not hard?
Will you get up early on Wednesdays if it meant your business and life will change?
We have a popular saying at our group: "On Tuesday night I can't stand BNI chapter 3. On Wednesday morning at 6 AM, I hate BNI chapter 3. But by Wednesday at 6:59 AM, I'm charged-up and optimistic not just about the rest of my day but the future of my business.
We ARE focused on the main reason why we show up each week - GROW OUR BUSINESS and enhance our professional skills.
The "phew, I am not a morning person" will be gone - trust us. It's just the voices in your head that probably stopped you thus far from taking your business to the next level. Once you realize what being part of a unique group will do for you and your business, the rest is history.
1. Make sure you visit our website WWW.BNI3.NYC and register as a guest. If you see someone in our group that does what you do, call/email for more info. (each one of our members holds an 'exclusive seat' - we do not allow competitors around the table!
2. Review our roster and see which one of us is a good referral source/partner for you? Check the bio, LinkedIn (if you want to be introduced to someone a member knows)
3. Bring 30-40 business cards
4. Prepare your 60-Seconds commercial (elevator pitch). Relax, if you've never done this before go to our website (www.bni3.nyc) for tips.
5. Go to bed early, set your alarm and stay away from the snooze button. In our world, if you snooze you def lose!
5. Bring $25 cash or CC to cover the cost of our generous breakfast.