Looking for Qualified Referrals? Do you want a group of Professional Business People as your Sales Team? Tired of Competing with People in the same Business Category as You?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, BNI Marketeers in Placentia, Ca is the group for you.
COME AND MEET US, YOUR FUTURE SALES TEAM!
Join our One Category Per Person Business Networking Group as we exchange referrals, network and listen for ways to help one another grow our businesses. Word of Mouth is always the best kind of referral.
The BNI Marketeers meet at Alta Vista Country Club in Placentia every Thursday from 11:30am-1:00pm (Lunch is included). There is a meeting/lunch fee of $20 for visitors and we will invite you to introduce yourself and your company to the group during open networking before the meeting and profitable introductions during the meeting. Feel free to bring a friend as we always welcome visitors! Remember to bring plenty of business cards as well.
BNI provides a positive, supportive, and structured environment for the development and exchange of quality business referrals. It does so by helping you build personal relationships with dozens of other qualified business professionals. Last year, members of BNI passed millions of referrals that generated billions of dollars of business for each other. Belonging to BNI is like having dozens of salespeople representing your business, and in return you are representing their businesses. What goes around comes around. If I help you, you'll help me and we will both benefit as a result. Networking requires commitment.
The most successful chapters of BNI are comprised of participants who are sincerely committed to helping one another through networking. They are a team. As a participant in BNI, you are responsible for complying with the policies and guidelines of the organization. What You Should Know.
• Weekly meetings last for 90 minutes. Members need to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
• Only one person from each professional specialty is accepted into a chapter of BNI.
• All participants must represent their primary occupation. ~Attendance is critical. If you cannot attend a meeting, you may send a substitute.
• Increased exposure to many other business professionals
• Substantially increase business through referrals
• Learn to effectively talk about your business
• Sharpen your presentation skills
• Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year
• New Member Packet: Business card book, name badge holder, orientation CD, BNI pin
• SuccessNet newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business