416 NE 1st Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Summit is a dynamic group of local business people focused on passing business referrals on a weekly basis, helping each other grow their business while improving their bottom line. We are 23+ strong and growing. Our members include: CPA, Estate and Business Succession Planning, Life, Disability and Long Term Care Insurance, Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, Family Law Attorney, Personal Injury Attorney, Chiropractor, Residential Real Estate Agent, Property and Casualty Insurance, Property Insurance Attorney, ADT Security Specialist, Interior Designer, Restoration Specialists, Residential and Commercial Closings, Litigation Attorney, Website Designer, Social Media Marketing, Commercial Realtor, Courier Service, Moving and Storage Company.
Our group is limited to “One Person per Profession” and currently we have room for the following professions:
Business Transactional Attorney
Air Conditioning Company
Criminal Defense Attorney
We hope to see you at our business networking meeting.
Benefits of Membership
· Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
· Substantially increased referrals.
· Tools to network more effectively, including an orientation CD giving the "Formula for Success" in BNI, a badge, a vinyl card holder to carry members' business cards, referral slips, marketing materials for your chapter and much, much more.
· Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year.
· Participation in business tradeshows (where you'll have an opportunity to market your chapter and your business).
· Free periodic workshops on networking.
Only one member per profession per chapter.
And much, much more!!!
You are welcome to attend our business meeting. The venue fee is $20 which includes, the meeting room, snacks, and soft drinks. Also included is a great group of professional business people wanting to network with you.
Our meetings are held in The Global Events Center, 301 E. Broward Blvd, next door to First Baptist Church. Entrance and parking is behind the building on NE1st Street.